About the job
Customer Success Executive Position
Location: District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Department: Customer Success
Report to: Customer Success Manager (CSM)
ClassIn is a professional technology ecosystem dedicated to education. In 2020, ClassIn was listed in the top 50 Global Edtech by GSV. We’ve been working with more than 60K educational institutions across the globe. In Vietnam we’ve served more than 200 clients. We are proud to be experts in helping traditional schools and after-school tutoring companies transform their businesses with online technology.
Our first product – ClassIn – presents an interactive online classroom solution that is suitable for both online and hybrid learning models. Besides the classroom is backed by a powerful management dashboard to help both the management team and teachers to monitor and deliver a qualified teaching and learning experience.
Among our global partners are Oxford University Press, Pearson, Sony Global Education, TAL, New Orientals, and Peking University. In Vietnam we are working with Hocmai – Galaxy Education, Edupia, Teky, Everest Education, and many more.
1. Customer Success
- Maintain healthy relationships with assigned customers, including key accounts, SMEs, and individuals.
- Conduct client’s onboarding, development, and engagement.
- Work closely with the Customer Success Manager and CS team to achieve the target of retention, account increasing and upselling services.
- Conduct meetings and develop plans to support the growth of existing customers.
- Provide information, training and answer questions about our products and services.
- Develop referral channels with existing customers.
2. Customer journey solutions
- Work closely with the Customer Success & Sales team to develop and apply a customer service plan aligned with the customer journey
- Take into account the clients’ performance, monitor their usage, check their satisfaction and feedback to enhance user experience.
- Be proactive in proposing resolutions and services for clients
- Work with clients to learn their operation process and support them to adopt our product solutions effectively
- In charge of Customer Success admin tasks: gifts program, contracts and others assigned by CSM.
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- At least 2 years of B2B customer success and sales experience in the SaaS/ Education/ EduTech industry
- Experience with onboarding new clients and pipeline management
- Having strong communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills is a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively with C-level executives
- Smart with technology and have a passion for education
- Integrity, proactive, self-motivated, and result-oriented.
- Quick learner, willing to embrace challenges.
- Be both a self-starter and a team player.
- Fluent in English.
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Competitive pay package
- Internal, self-development training
- Social insurance and 13th-month salary
- Active working environment
- Flexible working hours depending on individuals’ responsibilities
Send email to Ms. Thuong Nguyen