About the job
Account Management Executive Position
Department: Customer Success
Report to: Customer Success Manager
ClassIn is a professional technology ecosystem dedicated to education. In 2020, ClassIn was listed in the top 50 Global Edtech by GSV. We’ve been working with more than 60K educational institutions across the globe. In Vietnam, we’ve served more than 200 clients. We are proud to be experts in helping traditional schools and after-school tutoring companies transform their businesses with online technology.
Our first product – ClassIn – presents an interactive online classroom solution that is suitable for both online and hybrid learning models. Besides the classroom is backed by a powerful management dashboard to help both the management team and teachers to monitor and deliver a qualified teaching and learning experience.
Among our global partners are Oxford University Press, Pearson, Sony Global Education, TAL, New Orientals, and Peking University. In Vietnam, we are working with Hocmai – Galaxy Education, Edupia, Teky, Everest Education, and many more.
1. Customer Success
- Maintain healthy relationships with assigned customers, including key accounts, SMEs, and individuals
- Work closely with the Customer Success Manager and CS team to achieve the target of upselling extra services
- Conduct client’s onboarding, training, development, and engagement
- Develop referral channels with existing customers
- Develop plans to support the growth of existing customers
- Provide information and answer questions about our products and services
- Build and maintain relationships with customers
- Proactively look out and propose ideas for potential products and services for upselling
2. Customer journey solutions
- Work closely with the Customer Success & Sales team to develop and apply a customer service plan aligned with the customer journey
- Be proactive in proposing resolutions and services for clients
- Work with clients to learn their operation process and support them to adopt our product solutions effectively
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- At least 2 years of B2B customer success or sales experience in the SaaS/ Education/ EduTech industry
- Experience with onboarding new clients, sales pipeline management
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills is a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively with C-level executives
- Smart with technology and have a passion for education
- Integrity, proactive, self-motivated, and result-oriented.
- Quick learner, willing to embrace challenges.
- Be both a self-starter and a team player.
- Fluent in English.
Salary & benefits
- Competitive pay package
- Internal, self-development training
- Social insurance and 13th-month salary
- Active working environment
- Flexible working hours depending on individuals’ responsibilities
Send email to Ms. Thuong Nguyen